Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am NOT a happy bunny today. I am so tired I could scream
    Last night I was soooooooooooooooooo tired & I had a thumping headache, so I though I'd have a nice hot bath & an early night

However, Maxx as usual, insisted on accompanying me to the bathroom. He lay by the side of the bath and then snored so loudly he sounded like a pneumatic drill I got out of the bath as it was hardly relaxing

Then I decided to go to bed - Maxx stayed downstairs with Daddy I was just dropping off when hubby came to bed - turning on every light upstairs including the bedroom one, the en-suite lights and his bedside lamp. Suddenly, thump, thump, thump Maxx was on his way upstairs - then he jumped on me and wanted a cuddle

He soon got fed up (just as I was nodding off again of course) and went on an exploration of the bedroom bin, dragging a magazine round the room and ripping it up, then off to the en-suite to lie on the nice cool floor - right across the doorway.... Oh got up to use the loo and 'bang' fell over Maxx! Maxx then decided to huff and puff in disgust & came and lay by my side - again snoring and grunting. Hubby was on the other side snoring and grunting as well :cry: so much so that I got up and left them to it! I think I must've gotten about an hours sleep last night.

Tonight I am going to lock myself in the spare room and leave them to it

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my !!! I hope you get a good nap in today.

I know exactly what you mean though...Reggie MUST be with me during bath time and if I go to bed he is with me...snuggled up against me or flopped over me.
    Not that we spoil our animals and pay for it on these days

The other night I was moving boxes into the attic and as I came down the stairs from the master bedroom ...my helper decided to dart through my legs..sending me flying icon_yikes ...luckily at the bottom of the stairs there is a column and I grabbed it ...saving myself from any real damage.

Of course he had no idea why I was upset ... Gotta love em!!
    Kim
    Reggie, Honey & Missy
    Coloma, Michigan USA

Post Thanks / Like

Its amazing how they shadow us all the time isnt it. But thats part of the charm i suppose. If i have a shower Lady looks for me all over the house then comes scraping at the bathroom door until i leave her in and If i dont she will just cry.

I would really lover a ruby, thinking about it alot lately but i want to wait until Lady is a year old (she is 8 months). They are so cute and their coat is so rich.
    Edel
    I love you Lady

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing!! You're description is hilarious!!

Last week, one of our cats decided crawling into the pillowcase was a good idea. He then freaked out and thrashed himself off the bed and of course Abbey was barking her head off at the walking pillow...all of this at 3am.
    I didn't see the humor in it for a day or so...
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Jen I am crying laughing after reading that Maybe Maxx isn't so bad after all. I am still considering making him and Daddy sleep alone tonight though and taking myself off to the spare room

Post Thanks / Like

They are funny, aren't they? I can't imagine not having them, everyday they make me laugh.
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

What a sight that must of been.

Post Thanks / Like

They most certainly do make you laugh Jen I have never, ever encountered such an intelligent and wonderful breed of dogs. They don't need to talk do they? Their expressions say it all

My oldest son 'teases' Maxx. Trying to get him to play when he wants to sleep etc. maxx immediately shoots me this look that says 'I'm waiting for you to sort him out' . Rhys always says to him and don't bother telling Mummy because she's not going to rescue you LOL

Today, for some reason, Maxx has had extremely bad, smelly wind He'd sit down by one of us, let rip and then look accusingly at us and walk away Little tyke

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Donna and Jen, you have raised all the reasons for us to wonder why do we have them at all? I laughed out loud at the thought of the thrashing pillowcase. Leo once stuck his head into a chip bag (french fries bag) on the ground to get at some leftover chip while on a walk and it fit over his head like a glove (those of you in UK/Ireland will apppreciate the size of those bags being perfect for a cavalier head). Then he started dodging about with this bag on his head and I couldn't stop laughing, though I felt pretty guilty.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'm Beginning to think that my Teddy has adopted my sigh.....I must sigh in my sleep because now during the night I hear Teddy make a most human sigh when he turns over on the bed! A sort of "Uuuum"--it really sounds human! Does anyone else's cavvie do this??? I swear he is almost human!

Nancy
    NJ