Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Karlin you are wicked I think Leo had best come and live with me to get away from his wicked mummy who laughs at his misfortunes They are such greedy little dogs though, I'll bet the smell of that chip bag was just too tempting for him

Edel, I don't know about making human noises but Maxx snores louder than my hubby

Post Thanks / Like

Isabella can rip some awful ones...and I swear she'll wave her tail to fan it in our direction as she smiles at us!!!

Post Thanks / Like

2 of our girls have that sigh, they happen to be mother and daughter. You're right it sounds human! And they do it when they're awake and in the process of laying down (after they've circled about a dozen times!).

The chip bag reminded me. One of our dogs favorite toys is the cereal box liner. There are always a few crumbs left in the bottom and it's hilarious watching them try to get it. Just have to be careful to watch them the whole time to be sure they don't get into a suffocation situation.

Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Default tooooo funny

i have been in a grumpy mood all day because i am so tired and reading these posts has made me laugh soo much, keep them coming, your dogs surely are all stars..

Post Thanks / Like

You just wait until you get that puppy Cleopatra, life will never be the same - there's never a dull moment with a Cavalier around

Post Thanks / Like

maxxs mummy , i am counting down the days, because in 4 wks time i will be a new cav mommy, and i actually feel sick to my stomach what with nerves and excitement....i am just wondering how on earth i am going to cope with me,my mum and my hubby fighting about who is going to get holding it ...

Post Thanks / Like

I n response to your post about your dog following you to the restroom, I have a question: Do you have to hide any bathroom paraphenalia from your dog? Our Scarlett will go after used Q-tips(gross), toilet paper, and panties ( yuck). She is fascinated with and will chew on all of them. We have had to take panties from her more than once because she will go in the bathroom when my girls are bathing and steal their underwear. EEEEW! She hawks them when they are in the tub, and she will grab used Q-tips off the side of the tub and run as if she has found gold!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Nope my Maxx is the perfect gentleman. He just wants to be wherever I am - he did once steal a bright (and I mean bright) red lipstick that I used to use on the kids at Hallowe'en (for bloody lips) and ate it. Not only did it upset his tummy but he also had a bright red mouth for about 3 weeks He also likes toothbrushes and toothpaste but i think that's because he likes mint

I do have a little 'friend' who stayed with me a few weeks ago and she would steal everything from the bathroom including the towel that was meant for drying me. More than once I had to yell my kids to fetch me another towel so that I could get out of the bath!

It is impossible, not to mention illegal to shut a door on a dog in this house - you end up with extremely trashed doors where they ahve scratched them to pieces in their panic to get to you