Abbey's SM symptoms are still occuring, and we've decided to move forward with a MRI; this is scheduled for November. In the meantime, we've started her on Furosemide to help ease her symptoms. Once we know for sure what we're dealing with, we'll then a make a decision as to how to manage it. I'm convinced it's SM though, her symptoms read like a book. I'll be very surprised if her MRI comes up clear. We're working with an excellent neuro at the U of M, and our regular vet is also in the loop. We feel encouraged by the support of both.