• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SO many Cavs at Lucky Star!

Lindee

Wow, has anyone checked out the Lucky Star site? I have never seen so many dogs up for adoption. They must have just done a huge rescue. Does anyone know anything about it? I am drooling over the blenheim girls, but I know my hands are full with one child and one dog. There is a little guy named Nigel on the list that looks like my Will.

I recall they had said they had a large number of dogs coming in; I believe these are auction purchases and all ex puppy mill dogs; many are apparently debarked. The timing would be about right for the gap between when they said they'd have many dogs coming in, and the point when they'd be ready to put them up on the site. There is a Lucky Star person on the boardand if they see this I'm sure they'll clarify, but I know they don;t tend to get on the boards too often.

I just received a response from Lucky Star about sweet Nigel. As he is being fostered in the MA area, they prefer he go to a home in the northeast. It sounds as if he has many Cav Crazy people wanting to open their hearts and homes to him. We are still hoping to find a "Nigel" to rescue so if you know of any in the MidWest (Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennesee) we have a Tri female, Beatrice, who is wanting a sibling.
JaneB
PS I am new to the site and have to admit I LOVE IT! :D

Oh! Nigel is my favorite on there and I live in MA!! waaa! Well, I already have a tri-boy and Nigel reminds me of him. What a cute little guy.
Good luck in your search!

Back