• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Diva finally gets home !!!

She is so cute. I can see by the tug-of-war picture that she has settled in quite nicely.

Hi Andrea,

Can you let me know how that works out with your two?

We have an 8mth old boy and want to get him a partner (a little girl) but want to ensure that there's no little ones!!! We heard that about 2yrs is the best time to get the male neutered and I want to make sure when we do get another little one (if it is female) that she's ok.

Should I get my little one neutered before we get another one?
Or how early should you get a girl cav neutered? and if we have two healthy cavs (a boy and girl) how do we ensure that there are no babies?

Cheers

I am SOOOO JEALOUS! I want a Ruby for Chester's buddy. Someday...when I save up the money.

Congratulations, and as Spock on Star Trek says, may you all live long and prosper!

petitchien said:
Hi Andrea,

Can you let me know how that works out with your two?

We have an 8mth old boy and want to get him a partner (a little girl) but want to ensure that there's no little ones!!! We heard that about 2yrs is the best time to get the male neutered and I want to make sure when we do get another little one (if it is female) that she's ok.

Should I get my little one neutered before we get another one?
Or how early should you get a girl cav neutered? and if we have two healthy cavs (a boy and girl) how do we ensure that there are no babies?

Cheers

Hi hi "petitchien"
It works brilliant for them they are just like best friends, Andrea is now 1 years old, they sleep together, are playing all the day together and I think that 1yrs is a good age, but I don't really know, Andrea have never been agressive to any dog so that is not a problem ;)

Back