• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our week with our visitor

edel

Just a little update on the week ive had dog sitting. Shadow was extremely frightened when i brought him to my house on Monday morning. I had to go to work then so I left them both alone in the kitchen with a treat. My mom came home at 11 so they had company then for the rest of the day.

since then he has come on leaps and bounds :) he absolutely loves Lady and they play together and snooze together all the time. Its great having two cavaliers around the house, makes me want another all the more icon_whistling

Yes, there is more hairs on the sofa and the floor but i love having the two of them to cuddle with. They both sleep on my bed at the moment which Shadow doesnt do at home. He is going to be spoilt when he goes home.

He is going home tomorrow night :( but i want to keep him.

Having more than one cavalier really is the best way to go. I think Lady is a bit young though to get a baby cav again. She is still a baby herself.

Wishful thinking id say icon_crssedfingers

Ooh, I'm so glad it all worked out!! He just needed some time to get used to the "annoying" puppy and learn how to give it back! :D

Aren't 2 Cavs just too much fun! I babysat my friends' tri female in June and it was awesome, but the bed was rather crowded! I would do it again in a heartbeat and that's why I'm wanting a second dog soooo bad.

Good luck and I hope you get your puppy soon!

Aha!! Now you can see where the addiction comes from!! :lol: I am sure it was a great experience for Shadow to get the time with another dog too -- it will help improve his behaviour and make him more confident. Now you know where he can go for a playmate and vice versa!

Addiction is absolutely right! When my wife went to her first show, she was talking to some of the people after and it came up that the dog she showed was her only one. There was a general look of amazement and someone said "What do you mean, you only have one??!! You can't have just one!"

It didn't take us long to figure out what she meant.

Bruce
MysticKnight Cavaliers

:lol: The only thing that really keeps me from geting a third (outside the fact that I wasn;t able to get the rescue B&T that I WAS going to get) is that my house is quite small and as it is, there are 4 cats and two dogs and me inside. Managing another dog on my own would be a lot too. I am looking for a larger house with a garden so maybe sometime in the future...

Back