• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chester is my office assistant...sort of

GudrunTheRed

I work from home and Chester has his favorite little nap spots in my office. One of his favorites is under my side desk next to the paper shredder. I guess paper shredders like to hang out with their own kind! :wink: :wink:
20050922-01.jpg

20050922-02.jpg

20050922-03.jpg

I wish I could curl up with him right now and take a nap...

He's so cute! These pictures make me miss Abbey, she lays under my desk as well. I'm at work now though...so she's probably asleep in her usual spot on the couch!

Hey all,

Those pics are gorgeous and I'm at work now too and missing my little one.....

Do you find that sometimes they fight not to fall asleep?

Ours, when he's tired, finds his head falling down and his eyes closing, then he'll push himself up and try to wake up but the eyes keep closing ... it's so funny to watch as it's like a kid not wanting to miss out on anything!

petitchien said:
Hey all,

Those pics are gorgeous and I'm at work now too and missing my little one.....

Do you find that sometimes they fight not to fall asleep?

Ours, when he's tired, finds his head falling down and his eyes closing, then he'll push himself up and try to wake up but the eyes keep closing ... it's so funny to watch as it's like a kid not wanting to miss out on anything!
I will catch him with his eyes half-closed like he's trying to be cool about it all. "Nope...I'm not tired...just resting my eyelids...really Mom, I'm not that....*snoooooore*

Ah the life of a Cavalier...to be spoiled and sleep whenever you want...

Oh yesssssssssssssssssss especially when they think there might be a walk or food on the horizon.... It's like a man when they are 'watching' tv. You switch channels and they are suddenly alert and wide awake....

Chester is so yummy though, asleep or awake :D You could just lay down with them and cuddle up to them couldn't you? I do quite often to maxx when he's laying on the floor :D

Back