• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from sunny {?} Scotland

Nicki

Sorry I haven't been around for ages - as you probably know, we are stopping in a caravan whilst the work is carried out on the cottage. We hope to be back in and organised for Christmas...

I then hope to have more computer time, and catch up with you all.

Just a quick update for now:

New addition, TeddyEdward has settled very well. He is getting much more confident, and I'm hoping to start training classes with him next month. It's his 2nd birthday tomorrow - I will try to get some photos up for you.

Rupert is doing great, he was 9 in June, still has a clear heart. His Syringomyelia is under control, he has several homoeopathic remedies made from conventional medicines - Medrone and Frusemide - in addition to other remedies, and he is back up to walking almost 2 miles again!!

Sadly Peaches is not doing so well, she has severe MVD, and is on Frusemide and Vetmedin, but is not settling on the medication. She is due back Friday and will probably start on Lanoxin {digitalis} as well.
She will be 7 in November.

I'm just about holding things together - think of you all and hope you're keeping well. Big cuddles for all the babies.

Hiya Nicky :D

Hope Teddy Edward had a lovely Birthday :D Did you have another doggy party?

Really sorry to her darling Peaches isn't doing so well :cry: Let's hope that the Lanoxin does some good. There's nothing in the world that's worse than watching your darling babies being so poorly and you being so helpless :cry: Big hugs to you both and Maxx sends Perfect Peaches lots of sloppy licky kisses xxxxxx

Glad to hear that Rupert is doing well :) Maxx has been fine since we put him on frusemide. He has a few itchy scratchy episodes, usually when he's been playing or has gotten excited but we can usually distract him or get him to roll over and rub his tummy which relaxes him again :D

Hope the cottage is soon finished and the elastic walls are coming on well - we're all going to invade you with the dogs soon ;)

Lovely to see you posting again BTW XXXX

Sorry to hear about poor little Peaches; it is always so hard to see these wonderful dogs fighting for their health. I hope the meds will do her some good. Rupert sounds very well indeed -- two miles!! What is medrone? I haven't heard of that. And that Teddy Edward -- what a charmer he is... :)

Back