Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news for Sam

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Maxx's Mummy, Sam's much happier now, i've taken his collar off, he's had his dinner and he, Bonnie and Bo, our kitten, are sitting on the couch watching supernanny! He's already been jumping on and off the bed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Uh oh, your house is beginning to sound like mine; the slippery slope! You just need to gradually acquire three more cats...

Donna, poor Maxx; how terrible that he had that experience with a cat! icon_cat
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nearly there Karlin, we already have another adult female cat called Roly, she's not as sociable as the others though. we are also "in talks" with Jan at the moment re. another little guy.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi we had our Sam neutered a couple of weeks and he bounced back so well I was amazed at his recovery - he did sort of snub us for the first hour and then all was well again ...

Here's to our little guys being well happy over the winter....

Hilary & Sam

Post Thanks / Like

I spoke to Maxx's breeder last night and she was telling me that his Dad who is 11 is going in for 'the op' today She is getting a few of her males done together.

Her Mum used to look after her bitches when the were in season but she passed away a couple of weeks ago and so now they have to stay at home. She also aquired her Mum's Cavaliers too so has a really full house at the minute!

I did offer to take a few off her hands for her......

Post Thanks / Like

Eleven! I thought Sam was old enough getting it done at almost two! it must've been very hard to keep them all apart.

Post Thanks / Like

I know Lorraine, he is a perfectly healthy little man too - not even a slight heart murmur or anything

She now has about 18 Cavaliers - just as well she's home all day and has a HUGE house and garden LOL

They are all really well loved and looked after too. Her whole day is spent looking after the babies. Grooming, walking, training etc and every evening her and her hubby curl up with them all on their sofa's LOL

I don't think I will EVER meet anyone like her again, she is so devoted to them all it is wonderful and when she has pups from one of her bitches it is so lovely and they are all so wanted and loved. That is why I was so upset when she lost her last litter :cry:

I know for a fact that if I said to her tomorrow that I no longer wanted Maxx (I never would of course) or that I could no longer look after him, that she would have him back in a heartbeat - a truly wonderful lady

Post Thanks / Like

Maxx's Mummy .. it's an amazing thing to have someone so special in your life .... you're very lucky..... and of course those 18 cavs, and her husband !!