• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My beautiful boy...

rory

Posing in the window for me:

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

Oh, how I love him...

Crazy!!
IMG_3340.jpg

Oh yum yum yum he's such a delicious boy :D

I'm getting a Blenheim next week for an overnight stay :D she is my friend's 18mth old girl and she and Maxx adore each other. I fear I won't want her to go home again :cry:

What contemplation going on in that second shot! He looks like he's got a lot on his mind! Too cute.

Always love new pictures of Rory! Love that contemplative look in the 2nd picture. What a love.

He's just so devestatingly handsome - and he knows it :lol:

Obviously thinking very hard in those photos - was he deciding what to have for tea??

OK, I just HAVE to share this one!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darby is sitting here on my lap (helping me type, of course!), and I just opened up this thread with Rory's gorgeous photos.

Darby immediately jumped up on her hind legs and started licking the screen - right on Rory's face!! I was laughing so hard I fell of my chair, and took Darby down with me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rory, I think we have a love connection here! icon_heartthrob :lol:

Back