Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh how tempting...

Post Thanks / Like

i agree, i wouldnt touch him with a bargepole either, but if i was gonna be paid a lot of money, when i am sure i could be tempted, i would just close my eyes and think of england lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No David Beckham just doesn't appeal I'm afraid LOL

Sorry Donna, the Premium Bond win failed to materialise again so I can't send you a cheque for a pup....

I'll let you into my secret - I save £20 per month and every 5 months buy a premium bond, this is my "next Cavalier fund". THere's always the chance of winning some money, and you have to write to cash in the bonds, so you don't tend to "dip into" the savings.

It's not always easy to find a rescue Cavalier, but often young adults can be obtained from breeders/show homes, whom also need a loving pet home. They are usually fairly expensive though , hence the need to save! This is what happened with TedBear, and I'm so thrilled with him.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite hubby strategy is making the hubby think things are his idea and letting him talk me into it. This strategy takes practice, but it works really well! LOL Think of something that your hubby really wants or likes and hint that you would trade it for the puppy. Then, insist that you were only kidding and that under no circumstances do you want another dog. But think aloud about how cool whatever the thing hubby wants is. You know, say something like, "yeah, if we got the puppy now, we could save up for that boat you've been wanting next summer, and I would contribute my Christmas bonus. " Then wink as if you are kidding, and say "No, we don't need a boat or a puppy." LOL Works every time.

Yes, I am a wee bit devious!

Post Thanks / Like

We husbands don't have a chance, do we? That sounds REALLY familiar. Is there some kind of secret club that wives join when they get married

Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers