• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scarlett and I say Hello from Tennessee!

MGMom

I am thrilled to find this website! Another Cavalier owner told me about it at a different dog forum. I am glad to have other Cavalier owners with whom I can gush about how great Cavs are! We got our little Scarlett back in April, and she is already part of the family--not a dog. She adjusts to every situation beautifully and just loves life and people. I am also glad to find a site where other owners talk about the health issues related to Cavaliers. (The health issues can be scary!)

BTW, Scarlett is a pretty little blenheim girl we got from a wonderful breeder in North Carolina. :) I'll post her picture as soon as I figure out how. :lol:
[/img]

icon_welcome and glad to have you here! We always look forward to pictures for the photo gallery... :) To post, you just need to put the pictures somewhere online first -- for example, photobucket.com or flickr.com. On the first, you need to resize them yourself but on flickr.com, they are resized to a range of sizes for you.

Then you copy the url of the picture, come here and click the IMG button above the message box, past in the url, then click IMG again. You can then click "preview" rather than "submit" below the message box, to see how it looks and if it worked. You can add an avatar (pic) to your profile also in this way.

There's info on how to do both in the FAQ section at the *top* of the page (not the cav FAQs at the bottom) and also in the Posting Guidelines section.

Welcome. I'm new too, and everyone has been very nice and reassuring concerning the health concerns I have about the breed.

HI MGMom

Hi MGMom - I know we have talked in another forum - seems we keep running into each other ... nice to see you here too!

Thanks to everyone. Janet, I found this site because I read the article here you talked about in the other forum, but I am really glad to find this one. I think our Cav is just the best little dog in the world, and I always have to watch what I say in the other forum because I am afraid that I will offend someone else by talking too much about Cavaliers being wonderful! LOL

Hi Again

MGMom - I think you will really like this site - the individuals here are all very nice and I have really enjoyed this site.

--------------------------
To everyone - thank you for making this site what it is - it is nice to find a place to share experiences - and thank you for making me welcome here.

Back