• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cedar Pics

Moviedust

tickles.jpg

workshopkennel.jpg

cedarpics026.jpg

cedarheadshot.jpg

cedarheadsup.jpg

Oh my gosh...she is just adorable. I was chuckling as I was scanning through the pictures. What a face!! She looks so teeny tiny in that first picture.

Thanks!! Cedar certainly knows she's cute, though. She is just at the age where she's starting to get into trouble and KNOWING she's getting into trouble!! She sits and looks up innocently.

What an angel-face!!! Boy is she going to be trouble with that face later on.... "Who? Me? I certainly don't think so!"
Boy does that girl have some crazy whiskers (aka "curb feelers)!!
I love it!! :D

Oh she is adorable. She reminded me so much of Maxx when he was a baby. How tiny she was when you first got her, you forget how small they are as pups.

She has such an intelligent but 'naughty' look about her little face. Really 'impish' but nonchalant all the same LOL

Butter wouldn't melt eh?

little cedar is definitely a supermodel in the making, i bet that face lets her get away with murder, shes such a stunning little angel.

Oh what a beautiful baby - I'm sure she'd like a holiday in Scotland LOL

She is just gorgeous, looks to have lovely markings for a tri too.

Have fun with her, and keep posting the photos, we all love to have a "brood" icon_heartthrob

Oh my god, how beautiful.... Shes such a fluffy little girl and so innocent looking !! xxxx

I can't stop smiling in work now....

I missed seeing Bailey whos a tri when he was a pup cos I didn't get him till he was a year old - but by looking at this pic, I can imagine how cute he was.

This is the first chance I have had to look at the picks of your Cedar. She is SO CUTE!! Makes me want another puppy. :D Where is the breeder that you got her from located?

Back