• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new SM discussion list/alternative to the A. Chiari list

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I think many people interested in SM aren't aware there is a Yahoo discussion list that is designed to include ALL discussion of SM, from breeding to treatment to research. This is in contrast to the Arnold Chiari list, which as many will know, has primarily a support role for people with SM-affected cavaliers.

I'm now co-moderating the general SM list and want to raise awareness about it as I think many more people would be interested in joining if they were aware that it is there!

You can read more about it and subscribe here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CKCS-SM/

Anyone is welcome to join. I've posted this in the SM Forum but also want to put it here for those interested as the list is not just for those with affected dogs but for anyone interested in SM.

Back