Thread: Shopping

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shopping

Im going up to Dublin on Friday for the weekend to visit my sister and do a bit of shopping. Can anyone tell me if there are any pet superstores up there and where they are? In Cork we only have little ones so I want to visit a big one and maybe get a present for Lady.

Thanks in advance.
    Edel
    I love you Lady

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There's a Petstop in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre; it is over by Lidl and Argos on the side section closest to Blanch village. They can be expensive though compared to ordering things online from somewhere like www.pet-bliss.ie! However you can also get the really large bags of food and you save a LOT of money by doing this -- up to 50% over buying the small bags! I'm not sure about other centres.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Edel,

I live in Dublin and find the PetStore in Blanch great ......

We go there all the time and the selection is great and food is amazing value ... there are also some great things you could get Lady ( selection of toys are great ) and you've got them right there and no wondering if they are going to arrive on time / fit through letterbox etc ...

I was on your site yesterday cavalier connections ... didn't even know there was another forum like this ... so great and I registered on there and see there is alot of crossover with some people on this site ....

Hope you have a great time in Dublin this weekend and please do let us all know what you though of Petstore .....