• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tear Stains

I use Eye Envy and Diamond Eye. I can't decide which I like better. :)

Either way, you have to use them regularly. Every day for a week or so and you'll see great improvement!

Thank you

Thank you. I am always worried about chemicals around the eyes. :shock:
I have moderate luck with regular cleaning with warmed distilled water – but this one little girl I have has allergies (I think) because the tearing seems to be weather related. I wanted to ask for recommendations before just trying random products. Thanks again !

The Eye Envy is totally safe to get in the eyes. The Diamond Eye is an astringent, so you have to be more careful to not get it in the eyes.

Do you get 'Optrex eye wash' for humans over there in the US? If so, that is brilliant for removing tear stains.

I have also put Maxx on a natural diet and his stains have all but disappeared, I think a lot of it is to do with yeast in the food :(

Back