• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Heritage Cavaliers - Updated 10-26-05

Heritage Cavaliers

misha-head3.jpg

This is Misha - 13 months

Aimy6c.jpg

This is Aime - aka "the pouty puppy"

Dory1.jpg

Dory - sweet, sweet Dory

Dory-Princess.jpg

Dory - 1st halloween

BoysandDory.jpg

Our sons with Dory as a puppy

They are so delicious, I've visited your website Janet and already fallen in love with your babies :D

Poor Dory looks quite bemused at her 'Fairy princess' oufit :lol:

Thank you !! I am glad that you like my site - any suggestions would be welcome (good or bad).

LOL ... the boys picked the outfit for her ;)

My Lord was gorgeous "babies" .....

You're very lucky ..... I have to say that "pouty puppy" is certainly a show stealer !!!

Those tri eyebrows can make them look so scowly, can't they? :) Your sons are very cute in that oic. Are they twins (I'm guessing they are but I know sometimes brothers of different ages will have the same outfit; mine did at times when we were small!)

Oh I love to see small children dressed alike, so sweet :D

Gorgeous photos, Dory really is so pretty, and that photo of Aime just made us laugh :lol:

Updated Photos ...

Our little Dory was recently asked to pose for an advertisement for a major department store. Thought I would share some updated photos…

Quilts2.jpg

RedRoom3.jpg

Wish I knew how to make these photos bigger :cry:

That's fantastic ...... Dory is really so adorable that it's not surprising at all ...... think of how big the actual photos will be for the department store !! Congrats to all and a special treat for Dory !! :lol:

Oh wow Janet, that's fantastic. Dory certainly looks right at home on the bed - not a typical Cavalier at all :lol:

Back