• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anna's last litter

Bruce H

I hope I don't jinx myself, but thought I would post a couple photos of Anna's last litter using the same stud we are using with her this time. This is a photo of her 4 puppies at 2 days old. Don't you just love those pink noses?! And did you ever see a "blenheim spot" on a tricolor?
49493924_11c555de42.jpg

This is the same litter at 4 weeks old. The pink noses are starting to disappear. Seems like there's a ham in every group.
49493926_9370cfd0cc_o.jpg

We kept a girl out of this litter, Pixxey. On the top picture she is the second from the left, a little camera shy. On the bottom picture she is the one on the left. There were 3 girls and 1 boy. We had the litter evaluated by another Cavalier breeder because we were having such a hard time picking between 2 of the girls and her comment was "I wouldn't let any of them go." No help there. We finally picked the one that had slightly better structure. Sure hope Anna's next litter is as nice as this one was.

Bruce
MysticKnight Cavaliers

thers nothing cuter than seeing little newborns, and seeing the transformation when they get older...ADORABLE

Love those baby baby pics -- you don;t often get to see them when they are so young. Those little flattened faces are so funny -- I know one thing I enjoyed about Jaspar's puppyhood was how his nose slowly grew out of his face over time, from a flat-faced little pup! :lol: Bruce you will be tempting us all to go get new puppies...

My secret is out :lol: :lol:

When Anna's litter is born, I'm hoping to not have to be at work so I can get photos of them just as they are born, still in the sac and just as Kris gets them out. If you think this may be too graphic for the board, let me know.

Bruce

I think photos of the welping would be educational! I dont know how you'd do it, though, with all the excitement. I'm sure if I tried to do it, the pictures would be all thumbs!

Back