• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi From Nebraska!

Cavalier Mom

I see so many familiar names here, I thought I needed to join too! I have three cavaliers; Samson (tri) Prince (tri) and Molly (blenheim). The two males, Samson and Prince are from a breeder that was most interested in quanitity rather than quality. I wasn't real educated when I found them but knew enough that I wanted Cavaliers. (I did my homework regarding the breed but not the breeder). Well, anyway I was really fortunate! Prince has had patellea surgery but both dogs are heart and eye healthy. They have great temperaments too.

Little Molly came later (after I got more education) and is the product of a well respected breeder. She is a delight and probably the sweetest most cooperative puppy I have ever owned.

I love them all and if our little town would permit it, I would have more!

icon_welcome and glad to have you here! It's a good talkative bunch... :lol:

Wow!! Nebraska!! I'm from Kansas!! Howdy! ;)

I only have one cavalier, and I suffered the same problem you did with breeders at first. I'm hoping to learn enough here to prevent another mistake like that one!!

Another Nebraska cavalier mom too!

Hi Mom in Nebraska - I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska. What part of the state are you from? I have two cavs - blenim and a ruby, both 7yrs. (we also have a really naughty little Lhaso Apso, who thinks he is in charge of both my girls). Sheri R.

Back