• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our new boy

Lorraine

We adopted this little boy last night who came complete with a little foster girl for us. he makes our kitty total 3 (not including Lilly, the foster) so, Karlin, watch out, i'm creeping up behind you! ;)

DSC00492.jpg

OH he's so cute, what a lovely face - he looks like he could always make you smile.

What's his name?

Is Lilly just with you until you find her a forever home?

Lilly is another kitten who is very shy and timid but gets on very well with him so we didnt want to separate Lilly from him until she found her forever home. she will stay here with us where she will have her "boyfriend" for company until she is rehomed.

He is currently being called Seamus by our 3 year old so i think that's gonna stick. :oops:

thts a very cute puddy cat, i have cats of my own and i wouldnt be without them they are sooooooo smart, i call them my little furry people

He's not a cat, he's a Cavalier in disguise - look - he's got a bit of a lozenge spot on his head :lol: :lol: :lol:

He looks very nosy Lorraine, bet you have to hide things from him :lol: :lol:

:lol: You're so right Donna, he is the most "unshy" cat i've ever met. he has instantly made himself VERY at home.

I was at my wits end earlier today, i searched the house high and low for him and i knew for a fact he couldn't have got out.

eventually, i noticed something black move on the bed............ :?

DSC00516.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he looks sooooooooooo comfortable. I wish I could have another cat but Maxx is petrified of them after almost losing an eye to one when he was still a puppy :cry:

That is one cat I could snuggle up to :lol: I used to have two beautiful cats (now both at the Bridge) but I had to keep them out of my bedroom as Felix thought he 'owned' me and would wee on hubby's pillow if he got in there :shock: I got fed up of replacing pillows and boil washing my bedding :roll:

Back