• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Alison...new member.

Alison_Leighfield

Hello all, I'm Alison living in Wilts, UK. I adore cavaliers!!! I am lucky to be owned by three and am loved also by a sheltie, how wonderful is that!
lovely to meet you all.

hi there alison, welcome to this forum,its very friendly and informative and you will certainly feel right at home :)

Hiya Alison and my baby girls :) Annie looks so sweet in that photo, Alison. Good job we know she's really a little hell-raiser and the gang leader ;) :lol:

Hi Alison lovely to be able to chat to you here. I am looking forward to keeping up to date with all the girls goings on.
Best wishes,
Ruth

icon_welcome Hi Alison! Welcome to the forum. We'll definitely look forward to hearing more about how your crowd is doing! icon_banana

Welcome Alison, so pleased you've joined and can keep everyone updated with all your girls' antics :D

Back