• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Waiting for us while we work

Bruce H

Took this photo of 8 of our 9 dogs in their sleeping spot while we work. The only time they are here is when Kris and I are working; otherwise, they are on our laps.

51378434_0187577a20_o.jpg

Anna, the subject of my breeding journal, is the one in the left corner.

Bruce H
MysticKnight Cavaliers

they are really stunning looking dogs, a houseful of cavaliers would be heaven to me if only i had the space, but the one will do me for now. :)

OH lucky you :D A huge snuggle of Cavaliers - aren't they just beautiful icon_heartthrob

Anna is lovely - and I just adore the gorgeous Blenheim at the back.

I agree!! I just want to lie down in the middle of all of them!! They are truly a gorgeous managerie!! I'm sooo jealous! I want a herd of cavaliers, too!! :D

Oh I know, I am debating again whether I could manage three...! Bruce what a beautiful group.

Very, very lucky - I would rather have a houseful of Cavaliers than people - they make less mess and are much more fun :lol:

Back