• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from Nebraska

sramirez

Greetings:

Hi, I'm a Cavalier mom of two 7 yr. old girls (not related). We live in Nebraksa (USA). I enjoy reading Cavalier Talk & Cavalier Connection for lots of great ideas & suggestions.

My newest ruby cav (Sophie Rose) was given to us by a breeder who wanted to re-home her. She came to us this last summer. I highly recommend contacting a breeder if you're wanting a rescue here in the states to inquire whether they have any older cavs that would enjoy spending their golden years in a home environment. Sophie Rose is my second rescue cav - I lost my beloved boy to MVD in January of this year.

Hello and Welcome. Congratulations on your new girl, yes I too have seen many breeders who often re-home adult cavaliers - wonderful suggestion.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss in January.

Welcome! Congrats on Sophie Rose, cute name too! I agree that adults are such a great addition. We got Abbey (3yr old tri) when she was 2 1/2.
I'm also very sorry to hear about your loss this past January.

I missed this post when it first went up; welcome and I too am sorry to hear about your MVD loss. I thinka dults are a great option -- my parents will be taking a retired dog as well in the new year. :)

So sorry to hear you lost your little boy but Welcome to you and Sophie-Rose & also your other little girl.

I agree about older Cavaliers, I actually prefer older ones to puppies & am hoping that one is going to soon be coming to live with us too :D

Back