Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloe Delivers her pups

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cloe Delivers her pups

Cloe delicvered her pups today! she was upset all night and had me up, she was due on Sunday so a little early.

she gave birth to the first at 9am and the last at 12.29, she had SEVEN ruby pups, 4 females and 3 boys.

I am going to try to show you a picture but if you dont see one you know i couldnt do it![img]D:\BackUp\My Documents\My Pictures\Animals\The Dogs\Cloe\Cloe's 2nd Litter\0 The Birth\CIMG1733.JPG[/img]
    thanks

Fidelma
    ------------------------------------
    The average dog is often a nicer person than the average person. Andrew A. Rooney

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, Fidelma! Seven puppies!! Did all survive? I know you were worried since you had a still birth last time. Seven puppies will be a lot of work for momma and for you!!

Your picture didnt work. You have to save your photos to a place on the internet first; you can't upload them straight to the sight. Most people seem to use photobucket.com to do this. Then you can just post the link of the photo to the message board.

I hope you figure out the photos soon! I'd love to see the newborns.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats!! How are mother and babies doing??
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to you and mama! How wonderful!!! 7 rubies!?! Wow! What color is Chloe?? Karlin - weren't you saying you'd love a ruby???

If you want to email me the pictures, I can upload them for you. Or you can try it yourself. Go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for an acct (free!) and then follow the step-by-step instructions to uploading your pic. Then copy the IMG link and paste here!!! Or if you already have them on your website, copying the link from there might work, too.

Can't wait to see the pics!
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow seven pups is a good litter! I bet you are probably sleeping off a long night and day now. As others noted if you upload yopur pics to a permanent web location eg ypour own website or to flickr.com or photobucket.com you can then post the picture link here and we can see the actual pic.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Seven pups, that's WONDERFUL!!!! After you have had some sleep, tell us more. We need details! We need pictures! That's really great.

Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

CONGRATULATIONS on your little family i cant wait to see the pictures, i bet you are so proud of them.xo

Post Thanks / Like

CONGRATULATIONS on your new little family i bet you are really proud of them, i cant wait to see the pictures, good luck with those little ones .are you going to keep any of them?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi thanks for all your comments, i am shattered, It is so tough with 7, as she can only seem to feed 5 at a time, so two sleep its working ok, but i can see me up all night again!

Got no sleep today, and just settled her, but of course someone came in and woke her up and all heck arose!

anyway, all 7 are doing well, however there is one or two i am worried about, there is one wee runt who will not feed too well so i am trying with a teat and bottle, but not sure the hole i made is big enough and secondly im afraid to make it too big and choke him.

it was great to log in and read all teh lovely comments, its great.
    Mom is doing well and my wee Max gave the pups such a gentle kiss..... he seems a bit better tongiht.

now going to my new home for the weekend... my couch!!
    Cloe is a blenheim and the dad is a full ruby, so pups are slightly miss matched but ever so subtly, all depends on what you are looking for, i am going to keep one of the girls. not sure which one, either a full ruby if there is one or the one with a tiny while dot on its head!

still namless, but as i cant tell them apart no harm for the moment, took loads of pictures! must up load them to my site tomorrow given a second!
    thanks

Fidelma
    The average dog is often a nicer person than the average person. Andrew A. Rooney

Post Thanks / Like

hope this works. All seven pups
    thanks

Fidelma