• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cloe Delivers her pups

Oh, Fi, I envy you with the pups at that age. They are just so much fun and it's so interesting watching the personalities develop. I just love it when all our puppies line up waiting for their food; nothing cuter. But OMG, the mess, riiiiight? It's a full time job keeping after them.

Yes, you will miss them terribly when they leave for their new home, but I have found that keeping one really helps. No matter how many litters Kris and I breed in our lifetime, I don't think I'll ever get over the sadness when they leave. The only thing that makes it bearable are the happy people coming to take their puppy home forever.

Most of them go this weekend, have taken to sectioning off my living room which now resembles an obstacle course rather then a living room!!!! but it works!!!!!

Well i now have 3 pups, one of course is my own and my god the house is so quiet.... i miss them so much, i would have been so sad if we had not kept Lady.

one of the families children made me a lovely card to say thank you for the pup, i was so touched.

I'm Begining to think that a ruby is not as popular as the blenheim, even though i think they are so much cuter ;) Cloe doesnt seem to notice there are any missing... and Max seems less then impressed that the 3 babies think he is a great toy when he is sleeping! Lady now calls me for me to pick her up and she will come when you call her, mind you she comes when you call cloe too!!!!

You will find that the mom won't miss her pups as much if they go a few at a time. IMHO, much better to let pups go over a period of a few days, rather than all at once on one day. Nothing sadder than watching a mom searching the house for her puppies.

My experience has been that most popular colors are blenhiem and tri, with it going back and forth as to most popular. Right now the blenhiems seem to be more popular, but last year it was the tri's. Third are the rubies and fourth are the B & T.

Isn't it great what some people do for you, especially the kids. I especially love the thank you cards we get once in a while from the kids. We have also made a couple life long friends from couples who have bought puppies from us.

yes i have kept in touch with all the people who have bought my pups, as i like to know how they are doing, and so far all new owners this time have said they will let me know how pup is doing.

i have to say when i got my Cloe i didnt realise how important it is to let the breeder know, i remember ringing them a good while later as i was just enjoying her so much, but when i did ring they were so pleased to have heard from me.

i keep in regular contact with Harry's breeder, emailing weekly and it's great to know she's their if i ever need advice.

she even sent me a calendar that she had made with cavalier photo's for each month, and harry is "march's" cavalier!!!!

Back