Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beatrice

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Jane,

There are few words that can express how sad we feel for you and for Bea. It was not your fault, sometimes terrible things happen to wonderful people (and sweet animals). I think I can say that we hate to see you experiencing what we all fear most. Know that we cry along with you. Hopefully time will bring peace and your memories with your precious Bea will bring comfort.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Jane,

I am crying reading your post... words cannot express how very sorry I am to hear of your loss. As hard is it may be, please try not to blame yourself. These things happen despite our best efforts sometimes. Take comfort in the many wonderful memories you both shared together. Her little life, albeit short, was absolutely brimming FULL of more warmth and love than most dogs ever experience.

My heart goes out to you... I swear, Cavaliers are the closest things I have ever seen to angels - you will meet again someday, to cross the Raindow Bridge together....

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Jane,

I am so sorry to hear about your darling Bea. Accidents happen Jane, and I'm sure Bea is now a furry angel looking down on her mummy and will be forever. As Nicki said, she was luckier than a lot of dogs, knew she was loved and had a lovely life. Sadly, for one reason or another some just aren't destined to have long lives here on this earth.

Jane, my heart goes out to you. For now you need to grieve but may you take comfort in the knowledge that you have known the love and joy that only a Cavalier can bring. icon_heartthrob

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beatrice

Forum Friends,

I can't express how heartwarming it has been to have, and truly feel, the support and sympathy from all of you. Losing Beatrice has been a horrible blow, but being able to share the loss of her with this wonderful group has helped so very much. It is so refreshing to be part of a group of people that treat one another with respect and friendship while maintaining an openess to different thoughts and ideas. Cavalier People truly are the best friends a person (or doggie) could have. We hope that one day soon, we will find a new baby to love.

Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

JaneB