• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cloe's 2nd Litter

Fi

CIMG1750.jpg

CIMG1755.jpg

CIMG1721.jpg

CIMG1689.jpg

CIMG1739.jpg

CIMG1733.jpg

I hope you enjoy these, already they are so big, i have chosen "Lady" the pup i am going to keep. will take a close up of her tomorrow

MY oh My how do you manage, they are so gorgeous.
Do you have perspective homes for all of them yet, just as well I don't
live in Ireland.
We will be going to my breeder's this coming wkd and she has a litter
that is 6 wks old. Unforturnately they are all spoken for but she is
breeding her Ruby with a Black and Tan in November and I did put
myself on her waiting list a year ago for a female Ruby but I think
if I do get one I would rather have another male.

Just from all I have read and my experience with my Dudley I have
a feeling another male would be better suited.
In my heart I always wanted a female human or furkid, but something
is edging me towards another male if all works out we will have to
wait and see.
I don't think I would ever be able to handle a birthing. icon_yikes
Good for you they look healthy and so content, funny how fast they
grow and how their features change so quickly when so young.
Great Job :D :D

Thanks Linda, i have homes for 2 so far, as i havent advertised them yet, will be doing that once i get them registered, sending forms off tomorrow and setting it all in motion.

cant wait till they start playing, but on the other hand, my god how will we cope keeping track of 7 of them around the place, Max is dying to play with them and is ready for some fun!!!

Oh wow! They have changed so much, what precious little bundles they all are.

Linda, the boys are just so loving, I prefer boy cavaliers any day!

I bet those little darlins will be snatched up real quick. icon_drivingcar
I don't know what it is about rubies, I just love them but of course I
would'nt mind a tri either.
What is it about these little ones, they just melt your heart.

I bet Max is sitting on pins & needles, I know my boys would be me too of course,:lol: I can't wait to see pics of them runnin all over the place.

Maxxs Mommy:
I just have a feeling, that a male would be better for some reason.
Dudley is such a love bug and not the least bit moody. Funny though
how I longed for a wee girl and here I have a handful of lads. icon_yikes
I am still stunned that she had all rubies.

Fi they are gorgeous have you any up to date photos i would love to see how they are doing.

Sarah xx

Oh Fi, those yummy puppy ears and noses. How will you bear to part with them? It's going to be soooooooooooooo hard for you. Are you going to keep one?

Fi
They are just adorable, no wonder they are snatchin them up
how can you tell them apart and who is takin who ???????
I would be goin icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana 's

just been looking at the other pics on your website they are all adorable.....bet you have homes lined up for them already......was their dad a ruby?

Ah Linda you see when someone pays me a deposit i take a picture of htat pup with the new owner, and even though there are like 3 sets of twins most of the duplicates are one female and one male!

and then there is our wee runt! i dont like that word but he is a wee small one!

i have the 3 boys left and no calls this week.

im not worried. not yet anyway.

they are so funny, its so funny watching them try to scratch and fall over, but we all have to walk around so slowely as now they follow you it to the kitchen and im still afraid of one falling into the water bowl, so its full alert when they are out.!

Hi Jen ok, they are yours!! it will be hard to let them go, but i am keeping one so it will make it a tad easier.

they are hungry little things but i cant imagine birthing two of them even simultaniously!

Fi said:
they are so funny, its so funny watching them try to scratch and fall over, but we all have to walk around so slowely as now they follow you it to the kitchen and im still afraid of one falling into the water bowl, so its full alert when they are out.!

You can always tell a breeder by how they walk. You learn the "breeder shuffle" very early on! We also have a habit of running into things because we're watching the floor rather than where we're going :lol:

Back