Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your cavalier's favourite toys?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki
    Teddy also eats tissues LOL
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wonder if he's been e-mailing Maxx for tips, Nicki! Maxx's favourite pastime is to sneak into the kids' bedrooms and empty their bins of tissues. These are then shredded all over the house - usually when I've just finished vacuuming

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh good I can blame Maxx for that one then

Rupert used to do this too...sadly TedBear seems to have picked up their bad habits rather than the good ones
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

BALLOONS! Cloe just loves when i bring her home a helieum balloon! she catches the string and brings it down and tries to catch it, when they run out of helium and start to drop she catches them and scares us when she bursts them!!!! the first time she burst it she nearly hit the roof!!!!!

and a tennis ball is the absoloute favourite.

but we cant stop playing with her if we stop once we start she will bark untill we play!!!!
    thanks

Fidelma
    ------------------------------------
    The average dog is often a nicer person than the average person. Andrew A. Rooney

Post Thanks / Like

All mine love the toilet roll inside. The two ruby's LOVE tissues - the dirtier the better. ..yuk !

They're the only things in the house.

Outside the house -their favourite toys are leaves from the plants in my mums garden... lol

Purchased toys... They love the laser toy - can't get enough of it.
    Ruby loves her squeaky chicken - the only toy she hasn't destroyed yet !
    Bailey loves anything squeaky - the higher the pitch of the squeak the more mad for it he goes.

My older two that are 8 don't actually play with any purchased toys, they just like the toilet rolls which is really strange.
    www.pet-bliss.com for pet products
    www.poshpaws.ie Designer Pet Products
    www.gift-ireland.com voluntary group raising money for rescues

Post Thanks / Like

Toliet paper shredding must be a Cavalier thing because I catch Scarlett skulking around the bathroom doors trying to sneak in to have herself a shredding party! Her second favorite toy is her AFLAC duck. She is on her second one. She chewed the face off the first one, and it just looked so macabre that I had to throw it away. She tosses it up in the air so it will yell AFLAC. She just loves that!

Post Thanks / Like

I spent about E40 on toys for Cody over the weekend and the only thing she'll play with is a fabric covered squeaky bone that cost E1 She also has a thing for the cats toy mice, so we've had to hide most of them

Post Thanks / Like

i need to get some more milk for pups at the weekend, and need to get pups something to bite on as my hand is no longer an option!!!!! last ngiht they thought that sleeping Max was a good target for the teeth!! he lept and then tried to play with them, he managed to stun them to sleep with his darting....

does any one elses cavalier dart......
    tear up and down the living room or streatch of floor like a mad thing!!!!! its really funny!!! especially when you have 2 of them doing it and they skid, [even on carpet!] going to get a squeeky toy as cloe loves them
    thanks

Fidelma
    ------------------------------------
    The average dog is often a nicer person than the average person. Andrew A. Rooney

Post Thanks / Like

yep my jasmine skids all over the floors everywhere cause they are all wood..its so funy to watch, and her fav toys are a toy i originally bought for my budgies which is like a tiny square shaped thing with a bell in it, and she also has stolen one of the bouncy balls that belongs to the cats, and sometimes we hide it and its a scream to see her going all over the livingroom trying to find it, and she gets cross and starts to snort.

Post Thanks / Like

After reading all this i tought i'd give Roxy a toilet paper inner to play with!
    She loves them!!!! Chews them to pieces!!!
    She's a bit afraid of squeaky toys at the moment, but her favoutite toy is the cats favourite cat nip toy. I think she just likes it cause she knows the cat will chase her for it!!!!
    She loves to play with just about anything she is not meant to play with!!!