• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cedar is Growing

Moviedust

naptime.jpg

She got a new pillow from her "grand-human" and loves it!

cedarmums.jpg

I wanted a cute, photogenic autumn picture. Cedar didnt like the idea; all she wanted to do was run onto the carpet.

bath2.jpg

We were going on a trip to visit family, and Cedar got a bath! This was the first time she had a bath when someone was around to capture the joy she experiences when all wet and soapy.

when someone was around to capture the joy she experiences when all wet and soapy.

Heh, yes mine have that same look of 'joy' when they get a bath... 8) She is growing up; her ears are getting longer now!

Oh poor Cedar! Wicked Mummy making her have a bath :lol: Actually I have just bathed Maxx and if anyone could have heard the huffs and puffs he was letting out they'd have thought it was pure torture!

He does like to lay on a nice warm fluffy towel whilst I dry him with the hairdryer though - he looked delicious for all of 20 minutes then Daddy let him out the garden and he rolled all over the lawn and came in with green and brown patches on his white bits :x

Back