• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New article in JAVMA

rory

Anyone read the newest article in the October Issue of JAVMA by Dr. Dewey on the surgery? I'm supposed to be getting the JAVMA, but haven't received it yet. :( May have to stop by the library and make a photocopy.

Foramen magnum decompression for treatment of caudal occipital malformation syndrome in dogs
Curtis W. Dewey, Jason M. Berg, Georgina Barone, Dominic J. Marino, and Joseph D. Stefanacci

Can those articles be purchased online, and if so, does it take a while after publication before they are available? I heard this was out but haven't seen it.

I'm going to get a copy and can scan it in and email it to you. I went to the AVMA website and I don't think you can buy the articles online.

Back