• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

colours??

Harry & Heidi's mom

now before i ask this question i'm going to say i like cavaliers of all colours BUT.......................................

what 2 colours do you think "go" best together??

colours

I personally think a Cav goes with anything! :p Seriously, I love seeing the contrast of the Black and Tan along side the Tri. With their little eyebrow so alike, giving lots of attitude, I think they pair up nicely.
JaneB

I've always wanted a ruby and a blenhiem cos they match !

Instead I have 2 Ruby's, 1 Black and Tan and 1 Tricolour ...lol

I'd have liked any colour as a second colour and really like wholecolours. But Leo was available and I got a tri. I think a blenheim and a tri make a great pair; they get lots of comments from kids who say "It's the same dog but in different colours!" They are quite striking when walking together.

just wondering what "colour" to get next thats all icon_whistling

i like Karlin's picture and think a blenheim would suit harry, but i'd like a ruby too, or a black and tan at a push but i think a nice contrast to harry's tri colours would be nice!

(secretly hoping to have one of each colour eventually ;) )

I am preferable to the "broken" colors... the blenheims with the tricolors. They are so striking together!!

But, of course... ANY color would pair beautifully (as long as it's another cavalier!) :D

I agree with Darby's Mom. I like any colours LOL I must admit to wanting either another Tri, a b&t or a blenheim to keep Maxxy company though :~)

The litter from which we got Scarlett (our blenheim) had mostly tris and a couple of blenheim, and the mother was blenheim. I thought the contrast between the mother and her little tri babies was so cute! Scarlett looked like a little carbon copy of her mommy, but the tri puppies looked like they didn't come from the same mommy if you looked at color alone. It was a beautiful litter! If we were getting another puppy, I would want a tri to go with Scarlett. ( Actually we had requested a tri boy, but we would have had to wait much longer for another litter. Now, I couldn't imagine having any other puppy than her!) I know this may sound silly, but I think the puppy with whom you fall in love will be the perfect match--no matter what its color!

Back