• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The full household

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I was doing some work on the floor and looked up to see that all the household had gathered on the sofa and was curled up in a ball asleep! One of the first times I've ever had them all in the same place at the same time. Fortunately the camera was nearby.

56686737_31eb02c4f0.jpg

From left to right they are Jaspar (blenheim), Leo (tri), Quincy (ginger 3-legged cat!), Pippa (calico), Ambrose (big black tomcat) and Jessie (calico, Pippa's sister).

Great shot Karlin, lovely to see them all curled up like that. I don't know about anyone else but I always want to curl up amongst them.
Warm wishes,
Ruth

What a great shot of the "family"! I'm just always amazed how these Cavaliers get along with cats (I have just 1 cat). So much for the "dogs hate cats" nonsense!

Awwwwwwwwwww bless, that is so cute Karlin - you should enter it in a photo competition :D I agree with the others, I could just curl up with them all :D

Back