Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shouldn't tempt fate but....

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shouldn't tempt fate but....

Maxx and I have just been to meet a lovely little boy who we hope is going to come and live with us

His name is Charlie and his Mummy has died after a fall so he is living with her daughter at present but they are farmers and it's not ideal for him as he needs a warm home and company throughout the day.

Maxx is extremely smitten and so am I. He's coming to play for a few hours on Monday to see how he likes being here. So, fingers crossed please

Isn't he just gorgeous? He's only 18mths old.....

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you and hope all goes well on monday with Charlie. He certainly looks a charmer and wouldn't it be nice for Maxx to have a play mate. Let us know how it goes!
    Julie M

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Julie, I fell in love with him the minute I saw him. The best thing of all is that hubby is in total agreeance

Charlie is very nervous but a lovely affectionate little boy - just what we need with Maxx as he's exactly the same :~)

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Donna and Maxx....Charlie is beautiful and looks like he could use lots of love and hugs!!!! Keep us posted on how it goes.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

ooooh, how exciting for you and maxx. icon_banana He adorable, (looks very like my foster Molly). I really hope it all goes well for you.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so happy for you; I hope it works out and he stays. How perfect for him!
    I'm curious to hear how Maxx adjusts. Maybe instead of laying in front of the door each day waiting for the mail to fall on his head he'll get up and play a bit! Everytime I think of that story it makes me laugh!!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

He still does it Jen, he'll never learn! Our postlady has learned now not to post anything heavy through the letterbox in case she knocks him out Instead, she rings the bell and puts it behind the flower pot. Maxx then sits by the glass pane and paws it trying to get the goodies from the post!

I think he'll be OK actually. He got really excited yesterday when we went to visit Charlie but if he's not then he'll have to come around! He's extremely spolied and lazy and I think it'll do him good to have a playmate. My oldest said Maxx will be disgusted to think he's not an 'only dog' any more just like he was when we presented him with a new brother

Post Thanks / Like

How Wonderful !! icon_banana

He is such a handsom guy too ... best of luck and I will be hoping for the best for you and Max!!
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Well, are you going to change your screen name to Maxx&Charlie's Mummy?

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats!!!! icon_thumbsup
    Kim
    Reggie, Honey & Missy
    Coloma, Michigan USA