• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Cuddle of Cavaliers!

Lorraine

You have to struggle for a spot on the couch in this house! :?

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

Love the 2nd picture, when the 1st lovebug is looking at the apple
should I go for it or not :roll:

Beautiful dogs, I don't know how you all do it with more than one.
I have 3 human kids, 1 cavalier and hopefully another in the near
future.

That's Sam's flashing ball, he adores it and carries it everywhere. The other Blenheim is a foster and hopefully will have her forever home.

They are hard work but worth it. I find they all kind of fall into place, with two kids (aged 1 and 3) four cats (one foster), a bunny and those three, they all have no choice but to get along!

Oops sorry Lorraine, looked like a shiny red apple.
Wow 4 cats too, I can't imagine it my Dudley goes absolutely crazy whenever he see's a cat in our backyard I can't imagine what he would
do if one lived in our house. Guess he would get used to it, but my youngest son is allergic to cats so that won't happen in my house.
Another cavalier :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: could happen.
Even a bunny icon_yikes

Great picture! What more could a man want...his trusty dogs and the REMOTE! He must have been in heaven. ;)
J.

Back