Thread: Selling pups Advice

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Selling pups Advice

As you know im in the process of selling some of my pups through the assisiation, however one question i keep being asked that i just dont know how to answer, so i thought maybe you could help.

I get asked, " which is better Male or Female?"

i love both my dogs but with Max so ill its hard to see his true personality, i am asked are one more playfull then the other,

what would be your answer to these questions and why?

i personally prefer girls as dogs spray!!! and compete for top dogmanship! IMHO
    thanks

Fidelma
    ------------------------------------
    The average dog is often a nicer person than the average person. Andrew A. Rooney

Post Thanks / Like

I think if I were asked that question I would say......"spend some time with the pups and choose the one that tugs on your heart". Male or female makes no difference. I have both and have 2 rubies, 2 tris and a blk/tan. Each one has their own personality that is charming and they each love you equally and all are great snugglers. The only fights I encounter are food fights. For that each is crated for meal time. Of course they develop their pecking order. My one male is the boss which I think is not common as usually the females are. Mine are all neutered, spayed and I think that might make a difference sometimes.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is true, neutered males rarely mark (neither of mine do). I don;t think it makes a lot of difference in this breed. Personally, I really like the boys though! As I now have two boys, I'd get a girl if/when I get a third.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yep! We were sure we wanted a tri-male, but Scarlett is the girl of our dreams. I think that question is just like asking which is better a boy or a girl baby! You love them both, and it just works out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MGMom
    Yep! We were sure we wanted a tri-male, but Scarlett is the girl of our dreams. I think that question is just like asking which is better a boy or a girl baby! You love them both, and it just works out.
    So true!! I wanted a female blenheim and ended up with a tri male. Sure I was going to get my female blenheim when we decided to get our second, I ended up with a tri female. Wouldn't trade them for the world!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Haha same here Cathy However, I now have two darling boys and I wouldn't swap them for all the tea in China!

They do say that the girls love you but the boys are in love with you! I know that I have met more temperamental bitches than I have dogs. The dogs seem to be far more easy going. Maybe it's because they don't have the same female hormones as us women

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the boys being in love versus girls just loving you. Our Great Pyrenees looked at me like a goddess for whom he would die (actually he sort of did, sniff sniff). (Long story, we had a break in and some FOOL poisoned him not knowing that he would have helped them carry off the china had they just petted him. It still breaks my heart!)

Anyway, Scarlett loves us all, but she gets a little miffed at me if I don't do things they way she likes. I don't mind, though; she just makes one more temperamental female in our home! My husband says he is drowning in a sea of crazy female hormones!