• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can't wait for Monday

Maxxs_Mummy

Because that's when my darling little Charlie is moving in with us :D He's been here twice now and has settled in so well that his foster Mummy said he can come for good on Monday :D

She is so upset at losing him but says she could wish for him to have no better home :D

Hubby popped home to meet him yesterday and loved him and my youngest is besotted with him. He didn't want him to go back last night.

Maxx adores Charlie too - I just can't wait now :D

That is wonderful.
Congratulations, I worry about Dudley when we get another I keep
thinking that he will be jealous. He is so used to getting all the attention
I'll be watching for your posts.

I'm counting the days right along with you. :D Please keep us posted. Best wishes for a smooth "bringing home the new baby" day.
JaneB

We're just SOOO excited for you Donna - the long wait will have been worth it when Charlie arrives with his suitcase :lol:

Special hugs for Maxx - going to be a big bruvver. Roop says it's a responsible job but he's sure that Maxxy is up to the task. :D

Have a great weekend - I know it won't pass quickly enough for you.

Lots of love from us all

icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

I'm so happy to hear this, can't wait to see him settle in to his new home - will be awaiting dozens of photos. icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Thanks everyone :D Nicki, Maxx says he's going to send you an email to say thank you for the parcel. He's very frightened at the minute icon_yikes , we went for our walk and the fireworks started - it wasn't even dark :roll:

Oooh less than a day now.......

Maxx is hiding under my desk because he hates the fireworks. He wasn't happy on his walks earlier either, he could probably smell the sulphur in the air and kept stopping, looking around and shaking :?

Darned fireworks should be banned :x

Pepys used to be terrified of fireworks until a Homoeopathist I was seeing gave me some Phosphorous tablets for him, he only ever took three and we never had the same degree of fear again. Granted he would come to me for reassurance when he heard them, but the days of shaking and hiding finished for ever.

Looking forward to hearing all about Charlie,
Best wishes,
Ruth

icon_drivingcar Today is your big day . Are you on your way. icon_drivingcar icon_drivingcar icon_drivingcar

Back