• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can't wait for Monday

He's here :D He arrived about an hour ago and his foster mummy has just left me. Oh it's so lovely having two furry babies icon_heartthrob icon_heartthrob icon_heartthrob icon_heartthrob

Glad everything is going so well, are they playing together yet or do you
think it will take some time for them to get to know one another ????

Oh Donna I'm so pleased for you . I can feel your excitment. Keep in touch and don't forget to send on pics!

They haven't really played together yet & Maxx has got far more energy than Charlie (even though he's 4 1/2 yrs older).

I did laugh tonight though, Maxx was lying by the side of my chair snoring away and Charlie kept sniffing Maxx's feet. It must have tickled because he kept jerking his feet and kicking Charlie. The look on Charlie's face was priceless - shame the camcorder wasn't charged :roll:

He's also been telling the screensaver off on the computer - heaven knows why - it's only a picture and doesn't make a noise :lol:

Oh yeah, and he doesn't like the dark and he won't go out the garden on his own as soon as light fades - he is a total wimp :roll:

I'm sure I was told he was a rottweiler.....

I tried to take some earlier but it's still all a bit new and strange to him & he kept moving :roll: :lol:

Donna I'm so thrilled that Charlie has arrived safely and is settling in - bless him. Big cuddles from Auntie Nicki and all the gang :D

Poor Maxxy - have you tried Rescue Remedy for him? I also have a combination remedy from my homoeopath which has really helped TedBear.

Can't wait to see some more photos - even blurry ones :lol:

Congratulations on your new baby! How wonderful to have two fur-babies in the house! It will take Maxx a few days to get used to the imposition on his space and your love, but then they will be the best of friends - absolutely inseparable, I'm sure of it! :D

Back