• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rory at the Pumpkin Patch

rory

"This one's Mine!!!"
IMG_5116.jpg

Barely holding still for me to take his pic...
IMG_5143.jpg

Enjoying the crisp fall breeze!
IMG_5152.jpg

"Pumpkin patches are the most fun EVER!"
IMG_5087.jpg

"'Oooh! Found sumthin' good!"
IMG_5101.jpg

Ah, what a great time it seems was had by all!! I'm jealous of the experience. ;)

BTW, I love that puppia harness. When Cedar is full grown, I'm going to get one just like it!

I swear that that Rory is one of a kind.
Full of energy and into everything, photogenic icon_banana
he is so lucky to also have a mom that does and takes him along on her travels. icon_drivingcar
Have you done all this since he was a pup, I actually had Dudley
running in the leaves this morning outside without a leash what a feelin
of course the batteries in the digital needed charged I'll try it again.
he loved it.

Kendall,

The pictures are fabulous! I love when you post new ones. :)

Many people think it's silly, but I enter Spencer into an online photo contest every month at www.pamperedpuppy.com. I think you should submit Rory and his pumpkin. I know he'd be a shoe-in for one of the prizes.

I'm looking forward to holiday pictures of Rory!

Take care,

Whitney

I enter pics of Rory at www.dogpixandflix.com . And I entered him in a contest at www.photowow.com where you win this awesome 4x4 canvas pop art style portrait of your dog! Very cool. I got a pic of Rory and Shiloh that way. ;)

Isn't he just the BEST?! I love him so much. :) I'm sure you can't tell. :lol:
I'm glad you all appreciate me sharing pics.

I have taken him with me everyone since he was a pup. I have some from last years halloween trip. I should find those and see how they compare! :)

Wow Rory looks as if he's going to roll all the way home on the huge pumpkin LOL Looks like he had a great time :D He's so yummy :D

They are just brilliant photos Kendall - I love the first one :lol: :lol:

Very clever to have a Puppia to match the pumpkins :D

Great pics; I like that first one too! He looks like he is delighted with his pumpkin choice! :lol:

oooh!! Just realized hubby took the 1st one! Can't take credit for it. He's a great shot, too! :) I'll tell him everyone is impressed w/ his photo. :)

Rory is such a good boy. He sat on that pumpkin like I told him to until he slid right off! :lol:

Back