• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maxx models Puppia....

Maxxs_Mummy

Thanks to Auntie Nicki....

maxxpuppia1.jpg

I've had to put my hand under his chin as he has so much extra fur at the minute!

maxxpuppia12.jpg

What a handsome boy! He looks so happy!! Hopefully he'll still look that way on Monday when he finds out his whole world is changing!! :lol:

The black really suits him. He looks so proud in his new harness.

have you ordered a second??? icon_whistling

Hi both,

Jen, Maxx loves Charlie so I don't really think there'll be any problems - if he sulks for a few days he'll soon get over it - he'll have to :lol:

Lorraine, no not yet! Nicki bought this one for Rupert and it was too big for him so I bought it off her for Maxx.

Charlie has got a new harness already but when I have a bit more money I will get him a Puppia too. I'll probably get them both matching leads too so that they are the same length. I seem to walk them with one short arm and one long arm at the minute :lol:

Maxxy you look very handsome in the Puppia, Sweetie :D

So pleased it fits him - he looks great!

This was the one I ordered from E-bay - the seller is very good and does accept returns if they don't fit. The measurements they show are taken from the Puppia catalogue, but this was too big for Rupert...so if you are ordering, double check first!

This was the seller I bought from {I've ordered another for Rupert!} - they have 100% feedback.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blazenskyy-Pawtisserie-and-Boutique

Sorry for hijacking the thread :oops:

Don't be daft Nicki, you're not hijacking it at all. Maxx loves the harness and has been carrying it around with him - I think he can smell Rupert on it where he tried it on :lol:

Thanks for the link, I want to get one for Charlie in a few weeks xx

Back