• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Autumn Fun

Moviedust

Cedar got to play around while my husband was doing some DIY on the garage door. There are lots and lots of leaves that just need to be ripped apart my an energetic puppy. Cedar did what she could! She's now zonked out on her pillow in the sunroom.

sweetpose.jpg

playingontowel.jpg

Iamgonnagetit.jpg

Scarlett has/had that exact same toy with strings! She just loves it, but I am not sure where it is right now come to think of it. Your Cedar is just a doll! How old is Cedar?

Cedar loves that toy with the strings! She chews the knots out of the ends, so I'm constantly tying the knots back in. She will chew on it without knots, but she'll spend a lot longer playing with it if those knots are there to take care of!

Cedar will be 4 months old on Nov. 7. She's little for her age. I dont know exactly what she weighs now. She was just over 5 pounds when she was weighed a few weeks ago.

Back