• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Dublin

Ste

I've been lurking here for quite a while so i thought i'd better step forward and introduce myself :D

My name is Stephen and i live in Clonsilla in Dublin with my partner and our 8 cats. We have just adopted our first cavalier, through Karlin icon_thumbsup We've had her almost 24 hrs and she's already taken over the best sleeping spots, she's really a cat in a dogs body :lol:

No doubt i'll have lots of questions in the coming weeks as we get to know our new baby :D

Welcome Stephen! I always knew it was just a matter of time before you got your first cavalier... :lol: Stephen has brought Molly, from my breed rescue post, to live in his crowded house. 8)

The very first night the first foster had Molly, she said that around bedtime Molly disappeared upstairs and had curled up on their bed! We can all confirm cavaliers are experts at finding the softest and warmest places...

For those who don't know, Lorraine was Molly's second foster so we have kept her all within the family here... :lol:

Hi Stephen and welcome, I so look forward to hearing all about Molly.
You will soon be under her spell and smitten with this adorable breed.
Thankyou for opening your hearts to this little girl.
Warm wishes,
Ruth

Welcome, Stephen. These dogs are such love sponges! Before we got ours, I swore she would not be allowed in my bedroom because I didn't want to sleep with dog hair. Scarlett is 8 months and sleeps with my husband and me most nights when she isn't with one of our girls. Congratulations! You are about to be wrapped around the little paw of one of the sweetest animals ever! :D

Welcome!! :)
Nice to hear Molly has found a home, and she looks pretty comfy with all the cats!

:) i have 4 cats and i am nuts about them and also have 2 budgies as well and now i have my little cavalier called jasmine my little zoo is now complete... the joy of animals is amazing i couldnt live without them

Hi Stephen, welcome, you live 5 minutes from me! i have 3 Cavalliers! 2 Blenheim and 1 Ruby, have you any pictures of your baby?

Hi Stephen and Fidelma, I'm in the same area also. Maybe we'll bump into each other out walking. Joanna

Hi Fidelma, I only joined a few days ago myself. She's Daisy Boo and we bought her as a wedding present to ourselves in August. She's five months old now and we can't imagine life without her. My husband had ruby cavaliers as a child and I'd never even seen one until July when we went to pick her out (picture of litter below). We're talking about getting another one to keep her company while we work but we're going to wait at least 6 months so that she gets the attention she deserves. How old are your dogs?
Joanna
daisyboosfamily.jpg

oh how gorgeous....... mine are 7 weeks old and nearly all sold! Im keeping one a wee lady!

i now have 3 [ well i now actually have 9 but not all mine!!!]

Back