Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do dogs get mad?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    Maxx makes his growly noise when he wants attention from one of us or he wants to play. He hasn't got an aggressive bone in his body and is a real wimp so it sounds really funny to hear him grumbling - he sounds like one of those growly teddies LOL
    Chester does the EXACT same thing! I think he's pretending to be a tough guy but if I chide him for the growling he runs up and licks whatever body part of mine is within reach (foot, hand, leg...) as if he's saying "I'm sorry Mommy!"

Silly furbaby.
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

They are so much alike! I will say to Scarlett, " Don't you growl at me, little missy, " and she will start giving me kisses as if to say, " I was just playing!"

Post Thanks / Like

i shouted at jasmine the other day and and her bottom lip dropped and her eyes looked so sad and she stuck her tail really tight between her legs and she would not let me take it out.
    her face was too cute for words, but she soon forgot her sulk when i wnet to get her some food.
    and i guess her being a girl makes her even more prone to huffiness,cause us women are experts at it

Post Thanks / Like

Default I agree with you

Our girl Gloria, sulks whenever she doesn't get what she wants.

She plays the piano for treats, some times so often I have to close the keyboard cover.

However, when she plays and plays and doesn't get her treat she gets very disturbed and starts that little growl. At that time I'll usually take to to the kitchen and reward her. If she doesn't get her reward she will hold a grudge for hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by RW
    She plays the piano for treats, some times so often I have to close the keyboard cover.
    Now that's funny!!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

a piano playing cavalier....now that really makes me laugh i would love to see that.....if you got her some lessons maybe you could have a superstar in the family?