• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

That's a LOT of cavaliers

Bruce H

I just had to post this picture I took tonite. We have our 9, plus 4 boarders (one of the boarders is our daughters chihuahua Pickles, on the floor). There was a total of 12 cavaliers on the loveseat; there is one under the pile that you can't see!

61429982_472ae2533e_o.jpg

Kris had food, so she was somewhat popular with our poor, starving dogs :lol:

Total and absolute bliss, a 'smothering of cavaliers' !!

Thanks for posting,
Warm wishes,
Ruth

Bruce & Kris
Wow what could anyone say, what a beautiful setting being smothered
by so many cavaliers.
How do you manage ??????
Can I come for a visit just for a little extra lovin, how do you tell them apart. icon_yikes
How are you able to give them lap time, do they have a que :lol: :lol:
or Kris is lucky enough to be smothered by so much love all at once.

What a fun picture!! I love the one on the far left with it's little butt propped up on the arm of the couch, how funny!!

What a great picture!! I love that almost all of them are facing the same direction....food!!

This pic was so great, I had to show my husband. he thinks Cedar's a handful all by herself!

OMG, Bruce, that is fantastic!! Oh to be under that "smother" !! That makes me think just a *third* cavalier wouldn't really be all that many to manage... :lol: :lol: What a beautiful group of dogs.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll just say that 13 dogs in the house is "interesting" :lol: I was in the office working when this happened; normally I also have a few on my lap. In fact, we are thinking our 9 may be about our limit because they all need their lap time and personal time. But then in the same breath Kris says maybe we should have another boy.

Come on Karlin, a third is hardly any extra work. Neither is a fourth. Oh wait, that's how Kris and I got started :lol:

Whoever said cocaine is addictive never met a cavalier!

Oh they are certainly addictive. I look at my two and think how a third would make an attractive pile, as opposed to the two boys sitting together... :lol: . Maybe will think of a new one in the new year, not til spring or summer though; I don't want to do housetraining in winter again! icon_yikes

I sure hear you about the winter housetraining! I hate the winter litters. We like to start taking the litters outside for short periods of time, with VERY careful supervision, at about 8 to 10 weeks old when the adults go out. Begins to give them the idea about house breaking by watching the adults and really helps out the people buying the puppies. If Anna and Star are pregnant, their puppies will be at that point around the first part of February. Not unusual to get below zero F temps at that time of the year; even the adults can't stay out very long in those temps.

We are trying to adjust breeding cycles so puppies are born late winter to early spring, but then we miss a breeding and everything is out of wack again. Oh well.

i would just love all those dogs to be sitting around me, they look amazing... if i had that many cavaliers i think my husband would be having panic attacks lol :lol:

Back