• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

welcome back

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
After lots of back and forth we are back up and running. Sorry for the delay! My hosting company upgraded servers and security and this affected the site for a few days.

Oh I'm glad you were so distraught (if you know what I mean! :lol: Nice to feel wanted).

Let me know if you notice better speed on the site too. I noticed a difference right away -- it sometimes would stall while opening pages but now we are on a much bigger and faster server. JKust curious if anyone else feels there's a difference.

Hi Karlin

Yes i think the site is a lot quicker i noticed straight away. Glad its back.

sarah xx

icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana
I am happy you are back, I Kept trying and trying like I am sure everyone did.
I noticed right away the speed has increased.
Way to go Karlin
icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Glad to be back .... I missed not seeing all the updates on us and our furbabies !!!

Haven't noticed much of an increase in speed but it wasnt' bad in the first place ... apart from peak times.. will let you know as I look about a little more .... icon_whistling

Karlin

The board is super fast, wow what a difference.
Thanks for all your hard work.

Back