• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

meet my babies Harvey and Chloe

chlovey

these are my little fur-babies Harvey and Chloe and what a delight they are too :D they make me smile from morning to night....my husband works away alot and my god i dread to think what it would be like with out these two....i love them to pieces xxx

DSCF0397.jpg

Oh aren't they cute icon_heartthrob

Glad to see they're in the Puppia gang icon_thumbsup

Nicki said:
Oh aren't they cute icon_heartthrob

Glad to see they're in the Puppia gang icon_thumbsup

thanks everyone for your replies...... :D i am addicted to a uk website www.puccipetwear.co.uk :D my husband says he needs a second job just to pay for the doggy clothing,leads and collars :shock: :badgrin: i cant resist its getting a weekly accurance :roll: everytime the postman comes early before my husband goes to work its a parcel for the doggies :D ....ahhhh well whats the point of havin em if ya cant spoil em..(thats my excuse) lol :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwww tooooooooo cute and i love the little coats.
i am glad someone mentioned the little pink bellies because my jasmine doesnt seem to be growing any fur there at all and we were beginning to worry but i see its a normal thing thank goodness.... when my mum tickles her little baldy bit she just looks up at her with a big smile on her face and then falls asleep its so cute.

Back