• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

missing post?

cleopatra

i posted a topic last week to say that i had finally got my first cavalier pup, and now its dissapeared???? :(

It shouldn't have, though possibly some threads disappeared if posted just before the server changeover.

Thanks for the info, they must have lost the most recent changes to the database when they moved servers. I will flag it to them. It isn't as if you can get them back, but it explains why my weblog isn't updating to the last two posts I made before the server change. They need to realise they lost some stuff along the way. They are pretty decent guys over in London (we are truly international here! :) ).

Oh no problem...really!! I am all for improvements. But I have to agree, I never realized how many time throughout the day I pop into the site to see if the chats have changed or if there is a new subject.

Thanks again

Back