• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Mom and Fur Kids

Cavalier Mom

This was taken shortly after I got Molly, she is now close to 7 months old.
meMollyboys.jpg

What a happy family! :) The adults look quite happy with the new addition. :) What are their names??

They are (left to right) Samson, Molly, and Prince. They seemed to blend quite well when we brought Molly home. I was pleased that Prince played with her right away. It took Samson a couple of weeks to warm up to her and I think that was because she was too much "puppy" for him. Now they both play with her. I will try to get some pictures soon so you can see how she looks today.

How did I miss this?????? Those babies are really yummy :D Your Samson sits just like Maxx does, with his ear flopped back over his head and his mouth wide open LOL

It's heartening to know that they play together and that it can take a few weeks. We've had Charlie almost 2 weeks now and Maxx can take or leave him, preferably leave him I suspect :lol:

Back