• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

EVO

The breeder that I got Fauna from has been using Canidae food for years and swears by it. She also put us on to a supplement by Nu Vet. She has been using it for quite a while and believes it helps her dogs overall health and also keeps many of the skin and tummy issues at bay. For more info www.nuvet.com. I have spoken to the folks there and they are most helpful in answering questions and making suggestions.
JaneB

i get my clinivet from my nearest pet store which is called jollye,s in lurgan, but you can also buy it online and you can go to the clinivet home page and find your nearest stockist. i first heard about it while i was searching online for information on cavaliers, and a lot of cavalier owners/breeders have changed their dogs to clinivet and swear by it.
my little jasmine loves it and shes so healthy and her coat is shiny and shes the liveliest little pup i have ever seen. my husband keeps asking me if i am giving her drugs. :lol:

cleopatra said:
i get my clinivet from my nearest pet store which is called jollye,s in lurgan, but you can also buy it online and you can go to the clinivet home page and find your nearest stockist. i first heard about it while i was searching online for information on cavaliers, and a lot of cavalier owners/breeders have changed their dogs to clinivet and swear by it.
my little jasmine loves it and shes so healthy and her coat is shiny and shes the liveliest little pup i have ever seen. my husband keeps asking me if i am giving her drugs. :lol:

I would love to try this food, but looks like it is shipped from the United
Kingdom.
The duty and taxes are ridiculous.
Dudley is looking to have more energy, I guess his system is getting
used to the EVO.
We decided not to get the little Tri Puppy who was absolutely a little doll.
I have had my heart set on a Ruby for a longtime, not too much longer
if she would only go into season. I am looking at May and that is
perfect timing for a new playmate for Dudley.

How exciting!! I'm sure Dudley will love a new puppy! No reason to get the tri if what you really want is a ruby. Only a few more months for a lifetime of love! :D I waited 5 years for my rory!! :shock:

rory said:
How exciting!! I'm sure Dudley will love a new puppy! No reason to get the tri if what you really want is a ruby. Only a few more months for a lifetime of love! :D I waited 5 years for my rory!! :shock:

Thanks Kendall

It was a extremely hard decision, this little guy was gorgeous and he
was also show quality but the lady who was originally going to take him
to show him ended up falling ill.
I know although I am disappointed, if I had gone to my breeder's their
would of been a huge chance I would of taken him.
Hubby thought it would be best not to go, plus it will be easier for me
to train a new puppy in the Spring as opposed to the Winter.

5 Years for Rory, boy oh boy he sure was worth the wait :D :D :D
He is precious, not only to you and your hubby but I believe to both
boards everybody has grown to love him so much.
I will pray for all of you tommorow, and have good thoughts.

its a pity that it costs so much to ship the food from the UK to canada. i thought that clinivet could be bought anywhere....i wish i could help you.

cleopatra said:
its a pity that it costs so much to ship the food from the UK to canada. i thought that clinivet could be bought anywhere....i wish i could help you.

It seems to be like that with a lot of things, funny they may eventually
bring it into Canada.
Thanks for your help though, he is settled nicely now he is eating his
EVO and in the morning he gets a raw chicken neck.
I also feel better feeding him raw, as his coat is much silkier and he
is all round healthier.
He know if he does not eat his EVO, he will not be getting any necks
in the morning.
I would love to order tons of stuff of the internet, but the shipping, duty and taxes cost more than the product itself.
Oh well I will have to go to the petstore and get Dudley some boots and
a winter coat we got about 6 inches of snow yesterday and it was -20
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold.
How I long for Summer

We had the VP/co-founder of Natura (makers of Innova and Evo) come talk to my class today and he spoke specifically about the high protein diets (i.e. Evo). he gave a reference which I wrote down and left at school of a study that demonstrated that high protein diets do NOT cause kidney failure. Thought you'd appreciate that, linda. :)

rory said:
We had the VP/co-founder of Natura (makers of Innova and Evo) come talk to my class today and he spoke specifically about the high protein diets (i.e. Evo). he gave a reference which I wrote down and left at school of a study that demonstrated that high protein diets do NOT cause kidney failure. Thought you'd appreciate that, linda. :)

Hi Kendall

Thanks for thinking of me, he really likes EVO and is eating it really well.
It is comforting to know that I am not giving him anything that could eventually harm him. icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Back