• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abbey

Jen

A few weeks ago we took Abbey in to have her picture taken, all proceeds benefited the Animal Humane Society Katrina victims. It was a lot of fun; here are some of our favorite shots:

_DSC1584.jpg

_DSC1622.jpg

_DSC1598.jpg

_DSC1564.jpg

Those are fabulous. I love love love the red background. It looks great with her coloring. You didn't include any of the tongue shots?? I swear she's got one of the longest tongues around!! :D

Thanks!!

She seemed like she was having fun, but yea, she kept licking her lips so I guess she was more nervous than she was letting on! :lol:

_DSC1599.jpg

_DSC1563.jpg

I think you should use these for your holiday cards!!! :)

I especially love the 1st and 2nd. And her "'whiskers" on the 4th!!! :)

Wouldn't that be funny?! :lol:

I love her mutton chops! Cheri calls them her curb feelers.
They're fine, soft hairs, but sometimes they stick out and make her look all manic. It's hilarious!! :lol:

awww beautiful pictures...i,d love to take mine to be done....but i dont think they would still still for a moment yet lol i,m sure they are whippets lol :badgrin:

I love that first picture; she looks llike a proper lady! "Curb feelers"!! :lol: :lol: They are kind of like an Edwardian gentleman's facial hair... :lol:

They do portraits at the annual national dog show; I'd love to get one done of the boys but not right now, Jaspar's adult coat is halfway in and he looks like he has fringes hanging off his sodes where the hairs are the long silk puppy hairs. :roll:

Thanks everyone!! We were very pleased at how they turned out. Plus, it was for such a great cause. We've now got a disc with over 50 pictures on it that we have to sort through to find a few to frame. :)

Oh they are beautiful Jen - Abbey is such a good girl to sit and have her photo's taken. Maxx would want to run and lick the photographer and Charlie would run and hide from them :roll:

Jen:
Abbey sure is gorgeous, what a poser too.
Like Kendall said she sure does have a long tongue, "All the more to kiss you with mommy"
Really nice pictures.

Jenn... Abby is just beautiful...The red becomes that Tri.....I had some fall pictures taken with a photographer friend a few weeks back , with myself and all the girls (first time doing that :oops: )...looking forward to geting them back ! Abby is really beautiful !

Thanks, she was good for the most part--but the licking was probably because she was nervous. I like the red too, and I know we're going to have a hard time choosing only a few to frame!!

Our friends and family wouldn't be surprised in the least bit, in fact, they probably are expecting us to do just that! :lol:

Back