Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crazy dog!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default crazy dog!

I don't know if it's because of the cold snap we have or what, but Abbey is nuts tonight!! She so hyper--she was running around with my slipper which she has never, ever done-she never takes any of our things. AND, I ran into the bathroom to see what she was barking her head off at, and I found her stuffed carrot floating in my bath water!! She didn't even act like she'd been naughty, she just barked at me to get it for her!! icon_yikes
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

What a nut!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it funny how something will get into their furry little brain and they go nuts for no reason? Or at least no reason we understand ; I'm sure it makes perfect sense to them. Our cat does that once in a while too. We call it the "Zooms".
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it funny how something will get into their furry little brain and they go nuts for no reason? Or at least no reason we understand ; I'm sure it makes perfect sense to them. Our cat does that once in a while too. We call it the "Zooms".
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

I love it when they do that, they are so funny Charlie has his mad five minutes when his Daddy gets in from work. Maxx hasn't done it for a while but once spilt his eyelid open when he ran into a door doing it!

I think it's all part of the Cavalier personality LOL

Post Thanks / Like

OK
    I have to say it is wonderful hearing that my Reggie is not the only Nut.
    We got our first snow yesterday.....Reggie loves it!!

He ran out looked at his feet promptly took a bite and made a mad dash around the yard. I also call it Zooming.
    You know the commercial Zoom Zoom Zoom...I almost have him trained when I say it he will do it.
    Kim
    Reggie, Honey & Missy
    Coloma, Michigan USA

Post Thanks / Like

"the zooms"-- that's hilarious!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

We call it "Shelbourne park" when Zola does it. She did it every night without fail when she was a pup, just running into the kitchen and back into the sitting room, with a wild look in her eyes!

Post Thanks / Like

We didn't get any snow staying on the ground but we had flurries and Max was having such a great time. He'd chase and bite at them. He also would bark at them and he never barks at anything except when he's playing with his toys. I love it. These Cavaliers have so much personality.

Post Thanks / Like

Scarlett runs a path through our house as if she were chasing something. Sometimes she goes so fast that she loses control and skids into a table or chair. Then, she promptly runs to one of us to give her a treat and kiss her boo boo as if WE caused her to do it. LOL

Isn't it funny how much they are like children?!